The St Kilda Film Festival is Australia’s oldest and largest short film festival.
Held in May every year, the Festival kicks off with an Opening Night ceremony to rival the Festival De Cannes, with more than 3,000 guests descending on the stunning Palais Theatre on the St Kilda Foreshore for a screening of Festival highlights. Guests then move to St Kilda’s iconic town hall, a century-old monument to classical revival architecture that hosts Melbourne’s premier opening night party each year.
Over the following week, the Festival showcases the best and brightest short filmmakers in the Top 100 Competition Screenings, while Australia’s finest music videos are played on the big screen at the very hip SoundKILDA screening and party. Throughout the Festival, filmmakers are invited to network and explore their craft at a series of filmmaker development events. Then, on Closing Night, the Festival is wrapped up with a very festive awards ceremony and Closing Night party.
The Festival has recently grown from six to ten days, with an expanded program including special event screenings, additional filmmakers development sessions and anniversary celebrations.
Don’t miss your chance to partner with this unique Melbourne event.
As a partner of the Festival you can:
• Increase consumer recognition and brand loyalty
• Reach a targeted and savvy audience
• Align yourself with an iconic Melbourne institution and the emerging stars of Australian Film
• Stimulate sales and trial usage of products through creative sampling at the event
• Demonstrate social responsibility and cultural involvement
Key Partner Benefits can include:
• Major site activations
• Cinema TVC spots in Film Festival sessions
• Recognition across Festival marketing collateral
• Advertising in the Festival program and online
• Sampling opportunities
• Commercial rights
• Corporate Hosting: give your VIPs, clients or staff a “money can’t buy” experience at a St Kilda Film Festival event
Where it's at
St Kilda Film Festival is smart, fun, creative and cool. It attracts more than 20,000 of Melbourne’s most discerning film fans and industry practitioners each year, with 45% of our crowd aged between 25 and 45 years. They are curious professionals with a median income of $70k+, large social networks and active lifestyles. They could also be a fan of your brand.
You’re in good company
Previous sponsors of the St Kilda Film Festival include: Renault, Simply Energy, Boags, Rekorderlig Cider, Movie Network, TAC, Kodak, Stella Artois, Digital Pictures, Air Asia, Xanadu Wines, Network 10, Music & Effects, Monkeesee, Inside Film and more…
Sponsorship & Marketing Manager
+61 403 844 266
Sponsorship Development Manager
+61 478 487 719