|SPONSOR OUR FESTIVAL
The St Kilda Film Festival is Australia’s oldest and largest short film festival.
Held in May/June every year. Yes, the Festival kicks off with an Opening Night ceremony to rival the Festival De Cannes, with more than 3000 guests descending on the stunning Palais Theatre on the St Kilda Foreshore for a screening of Festival highlights. Guests then move to St Kilda’s grand town hall, a century-old monument to classical revival architecture that hosts Melbourne’s premier opening night party each year.
Over the following week, Melbourne’s legendary Astor Cinema becomes a hive of activity and creativity. The Festival showcases the best and brightest short filmmakers in the Top 100 Competition Screenings, while Australia’s finest music videos are played on the big screen at the very hip SoundKILDA screening and party. Throughout the Festival, filmmakers are invited to network and explore their craft at a series of filmmaker development events. Then, on Closing Night, the Festival is wrapped up with a very festive awards ceremony and Closing Night party.
In 2013 the Festival grew from six to ten days, with
an expanded program including special event
As a Partner of the Festival you can:
• Increase consumer recognition and brand loyalty
• Reach a targeted and savvy audience
• Align yourself with an iconic Melbourne institution and the emerging stars of Australian Film
• Stimulate sales and trial usage of products through creative sampling at Opening or Closing Night
• Demonstrate social responsibility and cultural involvement
Key Partner Benefits can include:
• Major site activations at key Festival events including Opening and Closing Night
• Free cinema TVC spots in Film Festival sessions
• Logo accreditation on all Festival marketing collateral
• Free advertising in the Festival program
• Sampling opportunities at key events
• Corporate Hosting: give your VIPs, clients or staff a “money can’t buy” experience at a St Kilda Film Festival event
St Kilda Film Festival is seeking an Opening Night VIP venue partner
St Kilda Film Festival is smart, fun, creative and cool. It attracts more than 20,000 of Melbourne’s most discerning film fans and industry practitioners each year, with almost 45% of our crowd aged between 25 and 45 years. They are curious professionals with a median income of $70k+, large social networks and active lifestyles. They could also be a fan of your brand.
You’re in good company