Xanadu Wines Film Competition
Xanadu Wines are Australian wines of distinction and a proud sponsor of the St Kilda Film Festival. They are searching for a new cinema advertisement to promote the brand to film savvy audiences using your unique and creative take - a short film to spruik Xanadu's fine wines!
The competition brief is to create a visually captivating advertisement for Xanadu, one of Margaret River’s leading and original wineries. The advertisement should endeavour to create a powerful yet positive impression of the brand. Whether it’s a clever comedy, a visually stunning piece or a compelling story, it needs to leave people with positive perceptions and a new interest in Xanadu.
Xanadu are asking filmmakers to produce a 30-60 second advertisement appropriate for cinema (traditional and outdoor) that will work as an effective communication tool to be screened at high profile film events.
- $1,000 prize money
- Nikon HD Camera valued at $850
- A full year’s supply of Xanadu premium wines, valued at $2000.00 RRP
- Advertisement to be showcased at film events nationally with credits referencing the winner’s work.
- Winning entry to be screened in-season at the 2013 St Kilda Film Festival
- VIP package for 2 x people at the 30th anniversary of the St Kilda Film Festival (valued at $250)
- Entertainment package for four people to celebrate at Southbank’s newest venue - Trocadero, followed by a show at the Melbourne Arts Centre (valued at $850)
Xanadu Wines logo to be shown at least once, including the final shot
Reference to the brand at least once e.g. bottle shot, carton with logo or in speech
No indecent behaviour i.e. swearing, irresponsible use of alcohol or under-age drinking
Entries close 15 March 2013
For any questions or image requests please contact firstname.lastname@example.org