St Kilda Film Festival is closely following advice from the Victorian Government regarding the current COVID-19 outbreak, and resulting lockdown in Melbourne. We are providing updates on our website as well as our social accounts on the status of the physical events planned for the remainder of the Festival, as well as contacting ticket-holders that may be affected by cancellations.Rest assured St Kilda Film Festival remains committed to showcasing Australian short films online for the duration of the event. Stay safe out there.
To ensure the safety of all of those attending the St Kilda Film Festival, all in-person events will be run in accordance with the Victorian Government's COVIDSafe guidelines.
We ask that all patrons follow Victoria's COVIDSafe practices while attending St Kilda Film Festival events.
General COVIDsafe practices for the in-person elements of the festival include:
- Maintaining a physical distance of 1.5m from other groups of attendees where possible
- Frequently sanitising and washing hands at the stations provided
- Acting in accordance with any instructions given by staff regarding COVID safety
- If beginning to feel unwell during an event, please contact a staff member at the facility immediately
We ask that you stay at home and not attend a ticket event if you are:
- Feeling unwell
- Showing COVID-19 symptoms
- Awaiting COVID-19 test results
- Directed to self-isolate or quarantine
If, for any of the above reasons, you cannot attend an in-person event, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can view our COVIDSafe public event registration form here.