St Kilda Film Festival Terms and Conditions
1. The St Kilda Film Festival screens Australian-made short films. The Festival also accepts Australian co-productions where:
- a significant proportion of key crew are Australian
- significant pre and post production occurred in Australia
- the film received significant funding from Australia.
Australian co-production eligibility details must be detailed at the time of submission and the Festival has final decisions on eligibility. If you are unsure of eligibility, please contact the Festival office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. St Kilda Film Festival accepts all fiction and non-fiction film genres.
3. Films submitted must be no longer than 40 minutes, inclusive of credits.
4. The producer grants St Kilda Film Festival the rights to:
(a) Exhibit the film online for the duration of the Festival, in a programmed session available ‘on-demand’ from the St Kilda Film Festival website via Vimeo Premium.
(b) Include a section of the production for promotional purposes.
5. The producer warrants to the St Kilda Film Festival that they have obtained all the necessary permissions to enter this film and that the film does not infringe the rights, including copyright, of any third party. This includes use of music and literary material.
6. All productions screened at 2020 St Kilda Film Festival must have been completed within 2 years of the entry closing date.
7. Entries cannot be withdrawn after Sunday 10 May 2020. By submitting your film to the St Kilda Film Festival for consideration, you acknowledge this condition of entry and waive your right to withdraw your film from the Festival after this date.
8. If your film is selected for the Festival, you will be sent an email confirmation by April 2020.
9. By accepting the selection of your film to screen at the 2020 St Kilda Film Festival, you consent to the City of Port Phillip providing your contact details to their contracted auspice agency 'Auspicious Arts Projects Inc' for the purpose of managing your $100.00 screening payment.
10. As part of the online presentation of the event, the St Kilda Film Festival will be expanding its reach to a national audience. We do advise that all online festival content will be under a strict geo-blocked restriction limited to Australia only.